Trainee Sales Consultant
Remuneration: £22,000 -£24000 basic + uncapped bonus + benefits (OTE Year 1 £30-40k. Year 2 60k)
Fantastic opportunity to join a bright and ambitious financial recruitment specialist that focuses on recruiting across all levels within finance and accounting. Following on from a highly successful period they are now looking for an outgoing and ambitious Graduate Trainee Consultant to join their team. The role will offer early responsibility and fantastic career progression. The organisation offers excellent benefits including team competitions to win trips abroad & quarterly drinks parties.
Halliday Marx has achieved excellent growth in recent years, this is built on their reputation for delivering exceptional results. As a young, ambitious business they recognise that maintaining the highest standards will ensure they remain the first choice for their clients and candidates. To maintain their position, they will be offering a comprehensive training and development programme to new starters within the team.
Why work here?
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing business and work alongside industry experts.
- On-going training and development programme.
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme with high earning potential.
- Attracting and resourcing high calibre candidates through a variety of means and advertising
- Contacting suitable candidates by phone to pre-screen/test them for technical accounting ability, communication skills, and general suitability as a candidate.
- Greeting and pre-interviewing each candidate prior to being met by a Consultant.
- Eventually being responsible for the full interview and assessment process of candidates following the completion of initial training.
- Assisting in the arrangement of events to attract new candidates, as well as with the arrangement of client events to promote the company.
- Attending client meetings with Consultants to assist with taking job briefings.
- Working closely with Consultants on various recruitment projects/senior level appointments to provide a head hunting service when required.
- Start interviewing candidates, within 6 weeks, thus starting the development into a consultant.
The Person - Qualifications, experience & skills
- Degree educated is preferred
- An excellent and confident communicator, with the ability to interact with a large cross section of the professional world.
- Target driven, and motivated by the attainment of goals.
- Highly organised and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Have a tenacious attitude and able to successfully finish all projects that have been started
- Hard working
- Competitive and money motivated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job