Do you have a love for property, customer service and sales?
My client in Harpenden seek a well presented, well-spoken and proactive individual to join their Sales team. You would be responsible for keeping up to date with the housing market, keeping in touch with applicants in person, by email and over the phone.
If you are looking for a step into Estate Agency, then please apply today!
Job Title: Trainee Sales Associate
Salary: £15,000 + OTE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30am - 6:00pm/6:30pm/7:00pm (rota), Friday 8:30 - 6:00pm, Every other Saturday
- Keeping in touch with applicants in person, email and on the telephone
- Dealing with a high volume of property viewings on a daily basis and you will be required to accompany these viewings, then follow up for feedback within 24 hours
- Speaking with prospective clients and purchasers, building trusted relationships
- Administrative and support tasks, to ensure that the office runs smoothly
- Contribute to regular team meetings and adhere to KPIs and targets
- MUST have experience within a customer facing or sales environment (telephone or face to face)
- MUST have a Full UK Driver’s license with own car
- Smart, articulate and consultative
- Customer focussed and thrives under pressure
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
- Team and individual commission
- Commission guarantee for your first three months
- In house training provided
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'