Trainee Sales Assistant #Brandnewbranch #Weeklypay #Noexperience
BRAND NEW Trainee Sales Assistant - Weekly Pay - No Experience
Apollo Inception have 5+ trainee sales openings available in our new Middlesbrough branch. This could be the START OF YOUR FUTURE, with the openings available for an immediate start!
If you are looking for a company that DELIVERS OPPORTUNITIES based on your work ethic & and attitude rather than experience, then look no further!
We are a young and ambitious company with our eyes firmly set on the future. We design and execute sales & marketing campaigns by meeting with potential customers door-to-door on a residential campaign. We believe in the power of a welcoming smile and a friendly handshake.
Our Trainee Sales Assistant roles require you to do the following:
- Work effectively with team members and management
- Understand clients and customers requirements and deliver excellent sales & customer service
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
Progression Opportunities for Trainee Sales Assistant:
For successful trainee sales assistants that prove their ability to learn and earn at the same time there are plenty of progression opportunities. Some of these opportunities include:
- Learning how to manage a small team - 5/10 people (increasing as you develop)
- Learning how to teach and train different types of people in the team.
- Learn how to interview candidates
As well as full sales product training, we offer the following:
- Great working environment with weekly team nights out
- Experience in the business industry working with direct marketing
- Excellent team support - you'll be working closely with the sales management team
- Huge opportunity for career progression
- Sales incentives and bonuses for high achievers
Your days will be filled with new challenges so if you are ready to embark on a new opportunity, then APPLY TODAY!
The typical successful sales person has a strong desire to set themselves up financially, a positive attitude and is willing to undertake the necessary product-training. If you are excited to be rewarded for your efforts with our commission only based earnings, you will progress quickly and earn more.
We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about customer service. Ideally, we would like candidates with customer facing experience, however due to the comprehensive training provided we are happy to consider applications from those with little or no experience so long as you're willing to learn.
We will be inviting successful candidates to spend a full voluntary day at one of our clients campaigns for our self employed role, in order to help us make a joint decision on whether the opening is right for you.
The only requirement we have is that candidates are at least 18+ and eligible to work in the UK and excited to start a New Career!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'