Invest in your future by joining O’Neill and Brennan, an internationally renowned and award winning Recruitment Consultancy operating within the construction sector.
With competitive basic salaries, huge, uncapped commission structures and a true focus on your training and development, O’Neill and Brennan is the place for anyone determined to build a bright new career in recruitment.
When asked to describe their time at O’Neill and Brennan, the existing team all came back with one resounding message; 'O’Neill and Brennan is like a family’. This is because, at O’Neill and Brennan, success comes from trust and autonomy. No one at O’Neill and Brennan is a number or a cog in a machine. Every member of the team is treated as an individual, with individual needs, skills, training programmes and goals.
O’Neill and Brennan are proud to be able to offer an opportunity to those who are totally committed to a career in recruitment a unique opportunity to join one of the most influential recruitment businesses in the sector, where you will be in total control of your own progression, success and earnings, irrespective of your experience.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied and diverse, however key aspects of this include:
- Managing the candidate application process, including candidate generation (advertising roles and organically sourcing candidates), interviewing and assessing, and preparation for work with your clients
- Communicating effectively with service users to convey important information
- Building strong business relationships with service users
- Maintaining a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Follow company procedure and use company software accurately and appropriately
- Sales- selling the benefits of the roles you are advertising and using the services you are providing to candidates (Business Development sales to follow promotion)
- Support the Business Developers throughout the recruitment process
Experience isn’t necessary, however, you must meet the following criteria to be considered for the role:
- Exemplary communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Self management and autonomy
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- An aptitude for sales and business sales
- Customer service and delivery driven
- Goal oriented
- Friendly, fun, likable and agreeable
Why O’Neill and Brennan?
O’Neill and Brennan are totally committed to investing in you and your future. Our team is like a family and we all work together to meet a common goal.
We are constantly developing our training programmes in order to ensure you continue to develop and be your best self.
There are many benefits of joining the O’Neill and Brennan team, including:
- An opportunity to build a successful and lucrative career irrespective of previous work experience
- Generous commission structure provided to all members of the team, irrespective of seniority
- A genuine, down-to-earth working environment where you will be valued as an individual and supported by your team
- Outstanding training opportunities through one of the UK's leading recruitment training providers
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- Team incentives, including trips abroad
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and career progression, based not on time spent with the company but instead your own performance within the role
- Competitive basic salary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job