Our client has become one of the most successful, independent estate agencies in South London. The company specialises in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients.
Our client is currently looking for a joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their office based in Brixton. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in sales or lettings, however, this is not essential as our client will consider an exceptional trainee with a positive and enthusiastic attitude to property.
Duties will include:
• Registering buyers and tenants and recording detailed search criteria
• Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
• Managing an applicant database by regular phone calls and emails
• Arranging and conducting property viewings
• Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
• Providing landlords and vendors with regular feedback
• Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Organisational and time management skills
• IT skills
• Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
• Be resilient and calm under pressure
• Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
• Have a full, clean UK driving licence is essential
• Easy commute.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £16,000 with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000. A company car will also be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job