My client are one of the most successful companies in the area, operating from their head office in Crewe, as well as offices throughout Europe and beyond. Their global presence and forward thinking attitude makes the a true market leader within their industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity within their sales department for a Trainee Sales Agent to join them. They are looking for motivated and professional individuals that want to earn money and build a long term, successful career in sales.
The Trainee Sales Agent role will involve:
- Making outbound calls to businesses promoting products and services
- Managing live customer accounts and new business development
- Working as part of a team in a target driven environment
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products
- Building relationships with your customer base
The ideal Trainee Sales Agent will need to be/have:
- Naturally confident, motivated and resilient
- The ability to work to targets in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Career driven with a desire to work in a sales environment
- Excellent communication and computer skills
In return, our client will offer the successful Trainee Sales Agent an attractive package including a basic salary up to Â£15,000 basic and an excellent uncapped commission structure. They offer genuine career progression opportunities and full training. The role is working Monday to Friday, office hours (08:30 - 17:00) with no late shifts or weekends involved.
Are you looking to start your career in sales with a professional company that offers fantastic training, stability and progression? Are you competitive in nature, driven by money and want to be in control of your own earnings? Do you have a natural ability to talk over the phone? Want a Monday to Friday job?
If you answered 'yes' to them questions, then you could be what our client is looking for.
If you have experience in customer facing roles such as bar work, waiter/waitress, hospitality, catering, retail, customer service, claims handling, call centre etc. and want to take the next step in your career this could be the role for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job