Trainee Sales Advisor
£14,000 to £15,000 basic salary plus commission (£20,000 OTE)
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (35 hours per week)
Due to company growth we are recruiting multiple Trainee Sales Advisors to join a well-known company in Southport. The position is to work within an established team and use a consultative sales approach to discuss different products and services with clients. You would also be responsible for account managing your converted clients.
The position is ideal for those seeking a change of career as full sales and industry training will be provided by the company. This would be an excellent opportunity for those with a background in retail, customer service, call centre, door to door sales or hospitality seeking to join a company where you can progress and that really does recognise and reward hard work.
The main duties of a Trainee Sales Advisor following training are;
- Deliver excellent service and achieve sales through engaging with business clients
- Make initial contact with key decision makers and build a business relationship
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify suitable products and services to meet client needs
- Listen and understand the client’s needs to ensure a tailored solution
- Manage diary and sales pipeline of prospects
- Accurately log all calls and keep the CRM system up to date
- Effectively account manage your current clients to ensure client satisfaction and maximum profitability
To be considered for this position you must possess the following;
- Ideally you will have contact centre experience but those with a background in retail, customer service, sales and hospitality will be considered
- Have a high work ethic and be a target driven individual
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic IT skills
If you match the above criteria and feel this position is right for you then please apply online
Keywords; B2B; business to business; business development; business sales; new business; sales executive; sales advisor; sales consultant; sales representative; trainee sales; call centre; contact centre; customer service; customer service advisor; operative; representative; consultant; call agent; call advisor; customer advisor; customer agent; customer care; account manager; account management; account executive; sales associate; inbound; call handling; call handler; telesales; outbound; telemarketing; telemarketer; southport; Birkdale; Ainsdale; formby; Ormskirk; burscough; Merseyside; lancashire
- Account Manager
- Customer Base
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'