Role - Trainee Sales Advisor
Ref. No - SM93
Location - Newbury, Berkshire
Salary - £17,500 - £20,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time / 5 day week including Saturdays (Sunday + 1 day off in the week)
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this well-established client who are looking for an additional Trainee Sales Advisor to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be keen to learn and develop within a busy office environment, have excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to ad hoc tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to start a career in sales and gain valuable experience in different aspects of the role.
- Shadowing team members carrying out daily tasks
- Building up product knowledge
- Spending time between the office and warehouse to understand how the company works
- Meeting and greeting customers and shadowing sales team when they are advising, upselling or cross selling products
- Develop administration skills to support the sales process
- Answer incoming customer calls and dealing with their queries
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Willing to learn and develop
- Knowledge of a warehouse environment is desirable but not essential
- Confident and comfortable communicating with a range of clients
- Adaptable and flexible
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millett at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Flexible Approach
- Sales Team