The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Trainee Sales Advisor/Driver based within our CPA, Lewes branch.
We are looking for an energetic Trainee Sales Advisor/Driver who will contribute towards achieving branch targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques. As the Trainee Sales Advisor/Driver you will be deliver car parts to local garages and cover telephone sales during busy periods, holiday’s and sicknesses.
This is a great opportunity for a car enthusiast with good local knowledge looking to join the automotive industry to progress to a Parts Sales Advisor. Full training will be provided.
The role will involve:
- Delivering product to customer’s premises within a 40 mile radius
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times
- Load your vehicle according to procedures
- Collect customer returns as required
- Help in the warehouse as and when required
- Assisting the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries
- Assisting the sales team on the trade sales counter
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 points
- Must have excellent knowledge of 40 mile radius of branch
The ideal candidate will be able to drive and ideally have some knowledge of car parts. You must be self-motivated, naturally positive and confident. You will have a great telephone manner and be a confident user of IT and computer systems. Knowledge of MAM, Allicat, MS Office is desirable however not essential.
An average of 45 hours Monday to Saturday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link which will take you to our company website where you can upload your CV to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.