Can you book appointments with suitable clients for our Field Sales Team?
Do you want to work in a team that wants you to succeed?
We know who we want on our team and you will thrive working with us if this sounds like we are describing you:
- Team Player - You love working in a team and understand everybody plays their own part in the team's success
- Customer Focused - You listen to what our customers want and discuss the solutions that meet their needs
- Competitive - You aren't happy being behind others, you want to be the best
- Accountable - You own your actions and results rather than looking to blame others, as you know that's the best way to improve
- Confident - You are confident enough to admit what you don’t know and brave enough to try new ideas to get results
- Basic computer skills - able to input data and use Microsoft Office
- You have a good grasp of both spoken and written English
About the Role
Your role is to speak with likely potential customers on the phone and book them in to meet with our Field Sales Team to benefit them. This is an entry level role and has the potential for great career progression once you have built up the knowledge and experience.
On a daily basis this will look like:
- Convincing people to meet with one of the Field Sales team for an account review
- Pulling off reports of likely customers
- Discussing the right opportunity for that client based on the report
- Tracking leads on the Salesforce
- "Landscaping" - recording key information that can be used later i.e. they are coming out of contract in 18 months
- Learning from more experienced colleagues
We match or design the right solution for our clients from our BT & EE telecoms, mobile and data. We are proud of our culture to always do the right thing for the customer, we know this leads to long-term success.
You will be working in our comfortable office, that is in the process of being renovated, right by New Malden Train Station. We are easy to get to by train, car or bus and there are excellent facilities right outside our door.
You will be working in our supportive and driven team of 15, working very closely with our 3 greatly experienced Field Sales Reps. They succeed when you succeed so they will be sharing their wealth of knowledge and energy with you.
You will be reporting directly to our Managing Director, Martin Clack who has a wealth of knowledge of Telecomms and has a passion for developing talent in the business.
If you have the right attitude, are a team player and want to develop a career then get in touch today, we would love to hear from you.
- Next to the New Malden train station
- Free on-street parking
- Tailored benefits for your needs earned by performance
- Online training
- Free tea or coffee
- Close to local shops, cafes and facilities