About Our Client
They specialise in packing, warehousing, logistics and fulfilment you will be based at their HQ in Northampton.
We are seeking a Trainee Sales Account Executive to join our clients company. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Trainee Sales Account Executive will support all aspects of the company’s sales process from developing offers, marketing, selling, customer management, project management and customer feedback. The role will act as an important link between our operation team and clients ensuring that projects are delivered efficiently, accurately and on time
- Liaise with customers via email or telephone as required
- Support marketing projects and campaigns
- Monitor Sales /Orders mail boxes
- Monitor editorials to identify sales opportunities
- Maintain the CRM system with key information
- Follow up on open quotes and provide feedback to Sales Manager
- Raise quotes for mid and transactional customers
- Receive customer purchase orders and create jobs in company’s Special Packing System
- Acknowledge customer orders
- Manage internal Are We Ready (AWR) process
- Create special packing process maps (PM)
- Create special packing work instructions (SOP)
- Raise purchase requisitions as required – materials / transport etc.
- Provide information and updates to production to support with planning
- Provide order updates to customers
- Close completed jobs in the WASP system
- File paperwork for all completed jobs
- Manage stock returns to customers after special packing jobs are completed
- Manage customer specific administrative tasks
- Manage Sales KPI reports and graphs
- Support E-commerce business area – various tasks / projects
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
The Successful Applicant will have the following:
The successful candidate will be confident, organised, have an eye for detail and have good spoken and written communication skills.
Solid experience of Microsoft office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software would be desirable.
What’s on Offer?
A great opportunity with a clear progression route on offer with a competitive salary.
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.