Sector: Construction Recruitment
Basic salary: £17,500 with an OTE of £30,000
- Independently owned and expanding business founded in 2010
- Fast-paced and vibrant environment
- 80 people in the business so far
- Full sales training (12 week academy) and induction provided
- Excellent progression available
- You will be focussing on sourcing candidates for the positions within Construction and Rail (specifically technical side)
- You won't be involved in the business development or sourcing of the clients, this will not be part of your role at all. You will be candidate-focused only.
- You will be working on the candidate team (8 strong) who generate the candidates and relay back to the client team who they have found through various sourcing methods (company database, Linkedin, job boards, referrals)
- You will be trained up extensively on the sector and recruitment.
- Must be educated to A Level / BTEC Diploma and above
- Strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic, confident and driven
- Organised with exceptional communication skills
- You will need to be a resilient individual with the desire to work in a telephone & field-based sales environment
-preferable if you drive and own your own car, but not essential
- £17,500 basic salary plus commission
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Various company benefits including discounted gym membership and a Blackberry/Iphone after 3 months
- Opportunity to progress into a Managerial position
- Monthly and quarterly team lunches
- 2 company holidays per year (Previous destinations have been Miami, Vegas, Prague, France, Rome)
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £250 for every person they successfully place into a role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job