Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer/Delivery-Focused
£24,000 + Commission (Typically £35,000-£40,000 in your first year)
Based within a successful IT recruitment company who have offices in Epsom, Manchester and New York.
- Placing sales and IT/technical professionals into high growth software vendors
- The main sectors they cover are IT, big data technologies, marketing software, social media and cyber security
- This IT Recruitment team focuses on placing candidates outside of the UK mainly; DACH, Benelux, Nordics & France
- In total they have placed IT professionals into 23 countries across 6 different continents
- Average deal value in IT is £20-£25K, the biggest fee they have achieved is £59K, this would have meant they had to place someone who was on a 280K salary
- Clients include: SAP, IBM, Terradata, BMC, Adobe, App Dynamics, Software AG, etc.
- Winner of the top consultant IT award via Global Recruiter and Top Permanent division BESMA and Sales Manager
- Nominated by "The Recruiter" magazine as the top placed specialist sales recruiter 4 years running
- They operate in the 180 model (separate client and candidate team)
- This Trainee Recruitment role is for the candidate team and involves screening, qualifying and shortlisting suitable candidates for various position
- They are looking for x4 Trainee Recruitment Consultants/Resourcers
- Salary: Up to £24K + commission (usually £35K-£45K in your first year for earnings)
- Strong career progression, from Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant to management level based on performance and merit rather than duration of service (promotions and reviews are conducted every 3-6 months at this company)
- You don't need prior knowledge of IT
- Extensive training provided: on the job learning, external courses, call listening, books/audio tapes available, classroom/theory-based learning, etc. in order to train you up to be a Successful Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- In the Recruiter 100 for the last 5 years consecutively
- Table-tennis tables and a weights room in the office
- Incentives include: Annual Presidents club (usually 4 days in Marbella), monthly achievers lunch club, birthday off, team incentives i.e. Go-karting, paint-balling, poker nights, etc.
We provide support and guidance in terms of your CV, helping you to format this in terms of what the client is looking for, we also provide interview prep for every single interview providing insider tips and tricks that you need when going for an interview. These are things that you wouldn’t know if you applied to a company directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'