Are you an young graduate with a high level of attention to detail and great communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their skill set within a unique organisation, or is keen to gain experience and has the passion to learn and succeed, whilst also working within a financial services environment. ProSearch and EDS work on behalf of companies to reunite unclaimed assets with their rightful owners. With over 25 years of experience we have been trusted by many of the UK’s best known companies to operate reunification programmes on their behalf.
ProSearch Asset Solutions is a division of EQ Digital. It specialises in two main areas:
ProSearch Asset Reunification:
The asset reunification business offers corporate clients a forensic tracing service to locate missing shareholders, and provides an end to end solution by which located investors can claim their entitlements.
Equiniti Data Services:
The data services business is a highly scalable, leading provider of data enrichment, existence verification, anti-fraud, tracing and mortality screening services. We also offer a fully managed services, which allows clients to combine any of our services into a bespoke outsourced solution.
ProSearch is a highly profitable part of EQ Digital. As a result, the business has received significant investment to continue its expansion strategy and requires additional staff to join this dynamic and growing part of Equiniti Group.
- Examine historical data relating to individuals addresses utilising a range of systems, databases and online tools to identify the current location of the individual and undertake identity verification
- Updating your findings into a bespoke internal database
- Production of clear audit reporting relating to the investigations undertaken
- Input customer data onto bespoke software systems and compile information for the order of legal documentation
- Meet personal / team research targets
- Liaise with individuals, Solicitors, Financial Advisors and other professionals in order to obtain information relating to the research case
- Effectively deal with substantial numbers of incoming calls and record details on the bespoke internal system
- Provide accurate and valid information to callers relating to their claim
- Respond within service level agreements to incoming letters and e-mail correspondence
- Assist in the day to day office administration duties such as folding, filing, scanning etc.
- Adhere to Data Protection guidelines and comply with all industry rules and regulations
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
Ability to analyse various data sources and strong decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail and recognising problems
- Ability to identify and escalate risks, issues and actions
- Good written and communication skills
- Collaboration and team working
- Ability to work within laid down processes and procedures
- Customer handling skills
- Be committed to professional ethical standards and be a confident decision maker
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
- Quick to learn
- Motivation and maintaining focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes useful, but not essential
- GCSE English & Maths (Grade C and above)
What we offer in return
This is a great professional development opportunity for someone who is looking to start/expand their career. You will gain experience within financial services and be part of a collaborative team. Please submit your application with an up to date CV outlining your relevant experience.
- Customer Data
- Customer Services
- Data Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job