Are you looking to work with forward-thinking people to make a difference and grow as an individual?
Then we could be the team for you.
We know who thrives in our team and if this sounds like you then read on:
- Accountability - You own your actions and take responsibility for them
- Positive Mindset - You enjoy bringing energy to others and having fun
- Outgoing - You enjoy meeting new people and building rapport
- Team Work - You love being part of a team and supporting your teammates even when it's not "your job"
- Proactive - You don't want a 9 - 5 where you are told what to do all the time, you want to make a difference by using your initiative
- Grow - You love learning new things and are excited about improving your own knowledge
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication (both spoken and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numerical ability
- Keen to learn about basic accounting principles and how HMRC’s R&D Tax Credits scheme works
- Interest in the fields of science, technology and innovation in a variety of different industries
- Able to project a professional, credible image
- Trustworthy and able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Graduate in any of the below fields: - Technology, i.e. Computer Science - Accounting - Business - Economics OR Professional equivalent qualifications
About the Role
You will be working within our Operational Team to process claims for our clients.
This will involve:
- Visiting clients
- Collating project information
- Producing financial reports
- Helping file more claims within the time.
Social and client handling skills are perhaps more important than technical skills, as we already have in abundance within the organisation.
Occasionally there will be the option to work from home following your probationary period, but not regularly. You will be visiting clients and sometimes work at their premises when necessary to collect the correct information.
We help companies tomaximise their return on innovation and to get tax refunds quickly and efficiently so they can put the funds to good use back in their business. This is fun and rewarding work.
We are an innovative and rapidly growing business with high-value products and embrace cloud-based technologies and flexible working. We don't just accept the status quo, we focus onmaximising the client experience. We believe we can enjoy our work and be successful at the same time. We are passionate about learning and sharing information and knowledge.
Our London team is 5 strong, with another 5 Contractors and Introducers who also work on projects with you. The wider team is made up of over 25 employees across 5 sites currently, with new satellite offices planned in the North of England too. We currently have over 90 clients in the London office but this is expanding almost daily.
You will be a part of the London and Essex team, working under Katie White who is 25 and an Economics Graduate. Katie reports to her father Gary White, an FCCA with considerable experience who is looking to pass over running of the business and focus on Strategy and Business Development.
We have rapidly grown our division, which is likely to turnover in excess of £1m in 2018, despite only having started operating in November 2016. We expect to be able to grow the business to£2.5m turnover by the end of 2020.
We derive huge pleasure and pride from generating significant funds and reduced corporation tax bills for innovative and growing companies and have some really exciting new products planned.
We are hugely proud of the business and the tech-savvy energetic people we employ and are developing fast into future leaders and owners of the business.
If this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of then apply today, we would love to hear from you.
- Graduate Level