Graduate/Trainee/Entry Level/Junior Recruitment Consultant | London, UK | Full Training | Career Development Plan | Competitive Starting Salary plus Uncapped Commission Scheme | Luxury Rewards
In line with ongoing global growth and prestigious investment, Frank Recruitment Group are shortlisting hard working. ambitious graduates/sales professionals to kick start their career as a Trainee/Entry Level/Junior Recruitment Consultant in one of our stunning central London offices. If you're someone who is highly motivated, outgoing and goal orientated then get in contact to become our future business leader or top biller! We provide an unrivalled meritocratic career development plan, complimented by an in-house tried and tested global training pathway to set you up for success and support you from your first day in our fast paced, sociable environment. If you're someone that is willing to go the extra mile to win extraordinary rewards, we want to hear from you! Apply today to Go Beyond and become part of an unstoppable journey to be proud of! Previous Sales/Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
What the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant entails:
* Participating in a professional training program to develop the relevant sales skills to be successful
* Proactive candidate sourcing via LinkedIn, Job Boards, Advertising, Referrals, Database analysis
* Selling and negotiating on various levels to ensure the successful placement of your Candidates
* Recruitment process management: sourcing CV's, arranging job interviews and closing job offers
What we offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Competitive starting base salary of £20-23,000 D.O.E & lucrative uncapped commission scheme
* Professional training in sales, resourcing, business development and your assigned niche market
* Performance based rapid career development, the majority of our managers started as trainees
* Luxury target based rewards: International Holidays, Gourmet Dining, unique Social Conferences
What we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Bachelor's Degree of any subject and/or some transferable Sales based work experience
* Ambitious, hard working personality, motivated by career development/financial rewards
* Full professional level fluency in speaking, reading and writing Italian/French/English skills.
* Confident, professional telephone manner
All applicants must have full legal authorisation to work in the UK independently and have full professional spoken & written fluency in either English/French/Italian.
Contact: Sarah Brennan, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Email: with your CV/Cover Letter
Call: + for further information about the role.
Trainee / Junior / Entry-level / Graduate / Bachelors / Degree / Entry level Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruitment Consultant / B2B / BA / MA / BSC / MSC / Degree / B2B / Business to Business / Business Development / Sales / Commission / London / UK
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
- Trainee / Junior / Entry-level / Graduate / Bachelors / Masters / Degree / Consultant / Entry-level recruitment / Commission / London / Monument / Ban
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'