Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
Do you have experience in sales/recruitment but have bigger and better plans? Are you not earning as much as you could be? Or should be? If so, reach out today to see what our Recruitment Clients can offer!
Not all recruitment & sales companies are the same - here at SW6 we work with over 40 clients, all of whom are seeking the best talent in the market to join their team, and all reward hard work with exceptional commission structures and lucrative packages.
Your role as Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Market mapping, networking and advertising to identify the strongest candidates in the market in line with your client's vacancies
- Managing a mix of warm and hot desks - utilising your sales experience to onboard clients and win new business
- Working as part of a recruitment team, with a focus on individual and team targets
- Regularly attending client meetings and networking events within your field
What should you possess to be a top Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A naturally competitive edge (you will be working with equally competitive consultants!)
- Exemplary communication skills - with both candidates and clients
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced sales environment
- Evidence of a strong work ethic from a young age
- Previous sales/recruitment experience
- A drive to be successful and earn great money
What can you expect from our Clients?
- Tailored to the desk training programmes based on your level of recruitment experience
- Strong commission structure, based on individual targets
- Clear progression pathway based on YOUR performance
- Low thresholds for earning commission
- Full company perks; holidays, lunch clubs, expensed dinners, laptops, iPhones, flexible working
What clients do we work with at SW6?
- FTSE 100 global operations
- Small, niche 'family feel’ firms
- HR, IT, Finance, Banking, Professional Services, Digital, Media, Marketing, Sport, Criminology, Cyber Security, Education, Insurance etc.
REACH OUT TODAY TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU SECURE A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN RECRUITMENT
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job