Trainee Recruitment Role - 20K + Comm - Digital & IT Recruitment - Tunbridge Wells
Sector: Recruitment - Digital, IT, Commerce & Industry
Salary: £20,000 + £35,000 OTE (Commission)
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Our client is a Fast track 100 company who are looking to expand their current sales team with 4 trainee hires. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading recruitment business who work across the IT, Media and Tech space. They have a global presence. They work with an impressive client based which includes BBC, Virgin Media, Microsoft and Disney. Our client offers a dynamic, fast-paced and meritocratic environment in which to begin your career rewarding employees with lunch clubs, holidays and a number of other performance-related incentives.
The role that our client is recruiting for currently is a 360 Recruitment Consultant position where you will have access to an impressive client base with roles to work on immediately. You will also be tasked with driving new business and growing accounts. Successful applicants will take part in an award-winning training scheme for three months in their academy. The role comprises a number of daily activities which include generating and qualifying, making outbound calls, conducting candidate interviews and attending client meetings.
- Minimum A Levels required in terms of education
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/networking skills
- Passion to want to work within a sales-driven environment (prior sales experience is desirable but not essential)
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Smart, well-presented and client-facing
- Basic salary £20,000 plus commission
- Hours: 8.30am-6pm (Mon-Thurs), 9am-4pm (Fri)
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants upon hitting targets
- Company incentives including weekends away in European cities, tickets to sports games, spa days, etc.
- iPhone and laptop provided
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £200 for every person they successfully place into a role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"