Trainee Recruitment - Pharmaceutical - Kent - 20K
Sector: Recruitment - Pharmaceutical
Salary: £20,000 - OTE £40,000 (plus full benefits package)
Location: Tunbridge Wells
The company was founded in 2011. Whilst being fairly new in the industry this by no means hinders their success with 87% repeat business already with an established reputation within the industry boasting more than 3,000 clients in the pharma arena. They are 70 strong at the moment with rapid expansion plans.
This company takes it’s training schemes and new employees coming in to the business very seriously and this has bred top billing consultants who have broken records by generating in excess of £1,000,000 gross profit per annum.
This is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position where you will have access to an impressive client base with live projects to work on immediately. Part of your role will be to drive new business and grow accounts. Successful applicants will take part in a month-long award-winning training scheme in all of their offices. The role comprises a number of daily activities which include generating and qualifying, making outbound calls, conducting candidate interviews and attending client meetings.
This is a very consultative position, where you will be placing people on 300K+ salaries, therefore you have to be incredibly patient in this particular industry.
- Ideally you will have a degree
- Outstanding communication/rapport-building skills
- Strong interest in working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment (prior sales experience is desirable but not essential)
- Career-focussed, ambitious and financially-motivated
- Smart, well-presented and client-facing
My client is offering a 20K Basic salary+ OTE of 35K-45K
- Monthly lunch club to Michelin star restaurants
- Quarterly holiday incentives such as a weekend break in a European city; the team have recently returned from an all-expenses paid skiing trip St. Anton
- Yearly travel incentives such as business class flights to New York
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £250 for every person they successfully place into a role
- Consultative Sales
- Executive Search
- Consultative Services
- Consultative Approach
- Consultative Style
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'