Sector: Placing Mid-Senior level Pharmaceutical professionals into high level positions
Salary: £20,000 - OTE £40,000 (plus full benefits package)
Location: London (Kings Cross)
Our client is one of Europe’s fastest growing suppliers of specialist expertise within the Pharmaceutical arena.
Our client operates globally with the largest companies in this sector of their business. In a short time period they have established a reputation for their professional, effective and assured service, gaining exclusive PSL’s (preferred supplier’s list) with more than 50% of their clients.
They currently supply permanent and contracted professionals to over 400 companies in 19 countries across Europe. Due to exceptional demand they have established a presence in a number of key European hubs, notably London, Paris, Brussels and Munich, with further plans to expand to Zurich, Basel and Amsterdam. They are looking for several ambitious candidates to continue to expand the London team.
This is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position where you will have access to an impressive client base with live projects to work on immediately. Part of your role will be to drive new business and grow accounts. Successful applicants will take part in a month-long award-winning training scheme. The role comprises a number of daily activities which include generating and qualifying, making outbound calls, conducting candidate interviews and attending client meetings.
- Must have A-levels as a minimum education requirement
- Outstanding communication/rapport-building skills
- Strong interest in working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment (prior sales experience is desirable but not essential)
Career-focussed, ambitious and financially-motivated
- Smart, well-presented and client-facing
- £20,000 basic salary plus commission
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 3 month training academy
- Various company benefits including discounted gym membership and an iphone after 3 months
- Opportunity to progress into a managerial position
- Monthly and quarterly team lunches
- Boxes at the O2
- 4.30pm finish on a Friday
- 2 company holidays per year (Previous destinations have been Miami, Milan Vegas, Prague, France, Rome)
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £200 for every person they successfully place into a role.