An innovative and multi-award winning recruitment agency based in the heart of London. Founded in 2008 the company is currently 80 people big looking to grow further with the best talent in the market. The company has been voted as one of The Sunday Best 100 companies to work for in the past 6 years. Currently based in London and Munich there is opportunities to move abroad is you prove yourself within the company.
Awards Won - Sunday Times Best Companies to work for, Recruiter Awards (winner), Best Company2017, CSR initiative of the year 2016.
£20K on the basic salary as a trainee or graduate recruitment consultant if you are to progress after your internship
Year 1: £30,000+ OTE
Year 2: £60,000+ OTE
Year 3: 100,000+ OTE
Earning potential is all uncapped with no threshold, you are in charge of your own earnings therefore if you want to work hard and be rewarded for it; this is place to me.
- Gym membership
- Private medical health care
- Cycle2work scheme
- Charity days
- Office days
- Christmas and summer parties
- Trips to Vegas and Barcelona
- Dinner at Michelin Star restaurants
- Smart phone and computer
What will you role look like as an intern?
1) Wokring directly alongside a senior consultant will allow you to learn from one of the highest performing consultants within the company.
2) Constant training in order to develop your skills and learn new tool in order to progress further with your career
3) Business development, head hunting, cold calling, networking etc (you will be expected to be confident enough to speak to anyone both F2F and over the phone)
Why become an intern at Annapurna?
Our philosophies are at the vanguard of recruitment thinking. Our methods and principles are different to other recruitment firms and we are very proud to have had early national and international recognition of our contribution to a dynamic and evolving recruitment industry. An internship will not only be a fantastic learning experience within a growing company with an excellent culture but will also potentially allow you to have a job lined up permanently afterwards.
- 'Best Recruitment Agency to Work for' (£10m-£20m turnover) at the Recruitment International Awards 2017
- 'Best Small Agency' (under £20m turnover) at the Global Recruiter Awards 2017
- 'Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards 2017
- 11th 'Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK' at The Sunday Times Top 100 List 2017
- 'CSR Initiative of the Year' at the APSCo Awards for Excellence 2016
- 'Recruitment Agency of the Year (Fewer than 100 Employees)' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2015
- 'Best Candidate Care' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2015
- 'Best Innovation' at the Global Recruiter Awards 2014
- 'Innovator of the Year' at the APSCo Awards for Excellence 2013
- 'Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2013
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'