Trainee Recruitment Consultant - No experience Needed
- Located in the City of London - Moorgate
- £22k basic + uncapped commission; OTE £35k-£45k 1st year, £60k 2nd year
- Sector: Technology, Investment Banking, Management Consultancy, IT, Digital
- Company culture: They epitomise work hard, play hard
- Established in 1984, with 430 employees
The characteristics of an 'Ideal' Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Incredible work ethic
- Money Motivated
- Innate Ambition
- Natural Confidence
- Extremely Competitive
- Natural relationship builder
What does recruitment entail?
- Business development; pitching to company directors and winning new business
- Account management; maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Sourcing high calibre candidates; proactive headhunting, networking, via job board
- Becoming a consultative sales person
- Taking control of your earnings
- Building a successful career with prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
The possible rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential, 1st year OTE £40k, 2nd year OTE £60k+
- Exciting incentives (Boozy lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, Marbella, Skiing etc)
- Unlimited holidays - you are given the autonomy to be responsible with this!
- Meritocratic promotions
- Building a successful career with the prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply below.
SW6 Associates recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job