Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Dudley - up to £21,000+ OTE (uncapped commission)
Are you an ambitious individual looking to take your first step into the world of recruitment? Are you looking for a varied and rewarding role with quick progression opportunities? Then the Concept Recruitment Academy may be just what you're looking for!
We're one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies and we're looking for driven individuals to develop with us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
We're looking for 5x trainee recruiters to join the Concept Recruitment Academy where we will give you all the tools and knowledge to build a successful desk in one of our extensive verticals. This is a fantastic opportunity to equip yourselves for a lucrative career in recruitment- just ask our longstanding Consultants and Managers, many of them have progressed with us from trainee to senior level themselves.
- Extensive training and development plan giving you all the tools to build a successful career in recruitment.
- Working alongside and learning from some of the best talent the recruitment industry has to offer.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home.
- 1pm finish every Friday.
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives - trips to Dubai, Marbella & Iceland.
- Black and white career path that rewards based on achievements not time in service.
- Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions.
- 22 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising to 25 days with an additional day off for your Birthday.
- Uncapped commission - up to 30% of billings.
- An established candidate and client database with 20+ years track record.
- Access to latest in recruitment software - LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing.
- Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business.
- Free parking & everyday discounts- 20% off Nandos (every little helps).
Recruitment experience is not essential; however, a wealth of ambition and drive is a must and a background or interest in one of our specialisms will be advantageous. You will have had customer service experience, ideally within a business-to-business environment. Any experience of outbound telesales or general B2B sales experience is very desirable although not essential as full training will be provided.
You should be able to demonstrate the ability to easily forge working relationships with candidates and clients and maintain them. You will be expected to develop an understanding of your sector and the requirements of those working within it. You must also be able to demonstrate your organisational skills with a view to building and maintaining your sectors database of clients and candidates.
You should be able to clearly demonstrate your achievements to date either academically or throughout your work history. You will be confident, ambitious and focused on progressing your career.
- Basic Salary: up to £21,000
- OTE: £23,000- £25,000
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in contact with; Chloe Swain on to discuss your journey into recruitment.
Graduate- Trainee- Apprentice- Junior- Recruitment - Recruitment Consultant - Senior Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'