Are you looking to break into the UK’s most exciting industry?
THOMAS Recruitment is formed by a dedicated group of professionals, who deliver the best to many of the region’s most prestigious companies. We operate out of 5 offices across Wales, which are founded and build on a brand of pure excellence, with aggressive and exciting growth plans to branch into the English market very soon.
We attract and maintain the very best employee’s within the industry by providing the finest training, progression opportunities and earning potential. Hard work, tenacity and professionalism is at the optimum of our core values and is rewarded very well.
Why THOMAS Recruitment?
Not only are we an Award Winning and Fast Growing Company, we hold and maintain an excellent reputation within the market for our outstanding company ethos, staff training and rewards.
Here’s a handful of other benefits we offer:
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday - Day off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives - Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
- Free Parking
The Successful Candidate
For this role, you will not require any previous experience within the industry although you will need to possess the following attributes:
- Hungry for success
- Thirst for knowledge
- Hands on
- Confident and Energetic
- Able to work at a very fast pace
- Desire to build strong relationships
- Able to communicate effectively
- Well organised and structured
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
What will you have to do in return?
You will receive on-going training from the moment you step through the door, however, the day to day duties are:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Recruitment of a temporary workforce
- Filling client requirements at a fast pace under tight deadlines
- Growing accounts by daily calls and weekly visits to site
- Writing and manging job adverts
- Basic pay rolling
- Collating weekly availability
At THOMAS Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being 'The Right Choice In Recruitment'
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Client Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job