Role: Entry Level / Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Manchester, MEDIACITYUK £30K OTE 1st Year
Salary: £20,000 base salary, Comm OTE + Incentives & Benefits
Us: At TEKsystems®, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across North America, the U.K., Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies.
TEKsystems are looking for ambitious individuals to join their Graduate Management Programme, working as a Business Development Consultant based at their offices in London | Manchester | Edinburgh | Glasgow.
We look for ambitious individuals who are able to demonstrate high levels of Drive, Determination and Creativity.
What the Graduate Management Programme will entail:
· Working alongside a senior mentor on a 1 on 1 basis
· Working on mid to senior level positions from day 1
· Working towards building your candidate database immediately
· Market leading Training Programme
· To become a specialist within your respected field
· Cold calling candidates / clients to win new business
· Screening CV’s
· Interviewing candidates
· Headhunting passive candidates
· Maintain & develop successful client relationships
· Hitting daily sales targets
· Earning large sums of commission for your success
Incentives/ Bonus Schemes available:
· Competitive salary package
· Top performers will receive quarterly bonus
· Top performers will attend quarterly lunch with Directors
· Tailored suits, designer handbags and watches
· Intensive training academy developed to your personal requirements
· Top performer hitting annual targets will attend trips to Cancun | Miami | Dubai
If you are a money motivated Graduate with a strong academic background (2:1 degree ideally or equivalent), with a confident and competitive attitude, Please apply! Need to be able to articulate yourself in a professional, friendly manner and determined to go the extra mile. Plus: Extra-curricular activities- from team sports, debating, or work experience. If you have previous sales experience or worked towards hitting sales targets this is an added bonus.