Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) are looking to hire a number of trainees ASAP.
You will begin as a Resourcer where you will source candidates from our unrivalled database, conduct telephone interviews, and market jobs to your candidates; all the while gaining specialist market sector knowledge. Training and personal development really is continuous at GRB - as well as initial training and regular one on one coaching sessions, you will be given a personal development plan tailored to suit your needs. After roughly six months you will be promoted into the role of Recruitment Consultant, where you will approach companies to win new business, visit key clients, organise interviews and assessment days and manage the interview and feedback process on behalf of the client.
The starting salary is £20K and commission should take this to £23-27K in your first year. 2nd year on target earnings are £30K-£40K and third year is £45K+.
Why join us?
- GRB offer a fantastic structured training and development via group classroom sessions, regular 121 coaching, weekly catch-ups, monthly reviews and a personal development plan to help you succeed.
- Progression is based purely on merit- all of our consultants, senior consultants and managers joined as graduate trainees as did two of our associate directors.
- We work with well-known clients such as Deloitte, Tetley Tea, Experian, Thomas Cook, Ocado, IBM, Tesco, Lloyds, Post Office, Adobe and loads of companies you will not have heard of!
- Central Brighton office close to the station, town centre and the beach.
- Dress down policy.
- Flexitime and finish early on Fridays.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Regular incentives to win prizes.
- Regular socials include lazer zone, bowling, ice skating, monthly book club etc.
- Time off for charity days.
- 25 days holiday which rises based on performance.
- Health Assured employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 5, 10 and 15 year anniversary gifts.
- Great reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google+ and Trustpilot.
- Other recruitment firms can be very cut-throat ? we give you a chance.
Who are we looking for?
Our fantastic training means we don't need graduates with any recruitment experience. However you must have a hard work ethic, fantastic relationships building skills, great telephone manner, resilience, organisation skills and the drive to succeed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'