Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London - Immediate Start
£24,000 base salary + uncapped commission
OTE Y1 £35k, Y2 £50k, Y3 £65k
Fantastic career progression based solely on hitting targets
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Rewards and Incentives
- £24,000 basic salary.
- £35k OTE first year (uncapped commission).
- Luxurious offices in the heart of the city.
- Fast track career progression based on the work you put in.
- Holiday targets to exotic locations including Las Vegas, Miami, Barbados and New York.
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Starred restaurants.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Key Responsibilities
- Headhunting senior level candidates
- Sourcing and cold-calling new businesses
- Working towards targets and KPI’s
- Selling to both candidates and clients alike
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Attributes and Experience
- Some form of sales experience
- A highly competitive nature, demonstrated by sport or other extra-curricular activities
- Confidence and an out-going personality
- Evidence of success within education, employment or extracurricular activities.
- Candidates must have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy liaising with others.
SW6 Associates recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter,Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'