Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
£20,000 - £24,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission + Benefits (£45K OTE Year 1)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - The Company
This agency is an international Tech Recruitment agency.. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing exciting organisation and graduates who get their foot in the door now have a great opportunity to progress into management quickly. They are collaborative, very team orientated and believe in rewarding hard work - whether that’s through their fantastic commission structure or yearly trip to Las Vegas. They are now looking for ambitious, hardworking and dynamic graduates to join their award-winning family.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - The Benefits
- Competitive basic salary
- Small company, you will have the scope and support to grow into leading a team, or even starting out your own business unit.
- Great commission structure, but what really sets them apart is the partnerships they have within the tech industry - giving their Consultants huge opportunities to bill.
- Become a real expert in your market through attending meet ups, collaborating with industry experts
- Gym membership allowance
- Trips to Las Vegas, Europe and more
- Lunch club at London's best restaurants and bars
- Remote working
- Friday drinks to toast the week (sometimes on their beautiful rooftop with views of the city)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - The Role
- Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the mentorship from Managers
- Placing top calibre candidates in high paying roles
- Writing advertisements and headhunting candidates
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Closing business deals
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a Top University or 2 Years sales experience
- Confident and outgoing
- Ambitious individuals looking to progress quickly
- Commercially savvy
- Financially and success driven
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
Sw6 are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.
Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Gas Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'