Opportunity to join a fast-growing, multi-award-winning, Recruitment Consultancy!
Our clients are a multi-award-winning recruitment company, specializing in placing Procurement and Supply Chain Management professionals in the UK and internationally. Founded in 2006, the company has been rapidly expanding, both in size and revenue, with the top billers (both advanced and trainee) bringing in more year after year, demonstrating not only the growth of the business, but the expertise and knowledge of the industry.
What they can offer:
Our clients provide their trainee recruitment consultants with the chance to build their own desk from day one. Meaning you will oversee your own clients, candidates, and accounts. This is all whilst undergoing a top-tier training program from the company’s top billers, who will provide you with the knowledge and skill to succeed in the industry.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Top biller wins the company cup (which comes with an extra bonus to spend on a luxurious item!)
- Quarterly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Team/office monthly nights out
- Holiday incentives
- Work iPhone
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recent graduate from a top 80 university
- Previous commercial office-based experience
- Previous sales experience
- Positive can-do attitude
- Willing to take on extra responsibility
- Hard working
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please send your CV through now for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'