We are currently looking to speak to a professional, ambitious individual to join JWA as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with existing sales experience who is looking to start a long and rewarding career within a specialist recruitment space.
JWA deliver tailored specialist recruitment and hiring services to the Financial Services and Energy Sectors. We deliver an industry leading service to our candidates, and clients, using our extensive industry knowledge and state of the art technology. Our Clients take confidence knowing they are working closely with industry experts who have an average of 5 years experience in their chosen sectors.
JWA was established in July 2020 and already boasts outstanding results, since inception, with several significant placements. The role is an exciting opportunity and JWA’s first Trainee Consultant hire! The position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to learn and develop under the stewardship of 4 successful and award-winning Consultants.
Trainee Consultant Role responsibilities:
Trainee Consultant - Candidate Activity
- Searching/sourcing new candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals;
- Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with JWA;
- Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking;
- Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals;
- Being actively involved in JWA’s social media channels;
- Completing relevant background checks and referencing for candidates;
- Preparing candidates fully prior to submission for the relevant openings;
- Writing accurate and engaging candidate profiles for Consultants to actively promote to Clients;
Trainee Consultant - Supporting Consultant Business Development Activity
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future business needs;
- Fully understanding the requirements of clients' roles to maximise success ratios viz-a-viz new candidates;
- Demonstrating the necessary understanding of recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage client expectations;
- Obtaining referrals and leads from candidates;
- Attending client meetings to service existing businesses and seek new business;
The successful Trainee Consultant will be able to show:
- Educated to GCSE level, or similar, with degree educated desirable;
- Experience of dealing with a high number of both inbound and outbound calls - experience of working in a busy call centre/contact centre environment is helpful;
- Previous experience of working in a customer centric/relationship management capacity;
- Working within a targeted sales environment;
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding personal targets including Sales and KPI’s;
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the country’s leading specialist recruitment agencies and build a long & rewarding career. Salary is £18,000 - 20,000 (based on experience) + Bonuses. Working hours are Monday - Friday (40 hours pw). Benefits include free local parking, fantastic reward package, generous holiday allowance, annual awards evenings and Company days out just to name a few. If you are interested in discussing this role further, please contact Dan for more information.
- Customer Services
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'