Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Year 1 - £20k basic, OTE £35 - 45k
Plexus is hiring for our first Training Academy of 2021, if you are interested in career in sales and recruitment APPLY today to be considered for our April 2021 training programme!
We are currently based in Waterloo but moving to a brand new office in London Bridge in June!
Year 2 - OTE £65k+
Year 3 - OTE £80k+
WHO ARE WE?
We are a hungry, young start-up who have quickly become established as one of the leaders in Europe’s blockchain and emerging tech recruitment.
We are looking for driven individuals who want to join a fast paced, fast moving, fast growing, ultra-ambitious organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. Initially we will show you the ropes as a delivery consultant, sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates for our key clients. We have an impressive client base who expect the very best. You will learn about the tech we recruit for, and immerse yourself into the latest, cutting edge trends that we are at the front of - think blockchain, machine learning, artificial intelligence and cloud amongst others.
Your role will include:
• sourcing talent
• networking with and speaking to candidates
• interviewing people on the phone, online (skype) and face to face
• marketing and maximising social media presence
• attending industry conferences and meetups
• winning new business and maintaining an elite client list
You will have an opportunity to work directly for the business owners, two of the most driven leaders in tech recruitment, with unquestionable track records of building and scaling high performance recruitment teams. We are a start-up, so you can expect to be pushed to achieve your highest potential.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to join a hugely ambitious organisation. We are a family friendly lot, and care hugely about the family that we have here - this is not an old school recruitment environment! There is no better time to join the team.
• think start-up vibe - less ties, more trainers
• genuine passion for people and the tech they work with
• knowledge and industry presence, we are loved in our space and you will see why
• a fun office environment - if your banter is less than a 5/10, we’re not interested
• a fast pace, if you can’t handle a bit of pressure, don’t apply
• a chance to progress - we want ambitious types, if you want to run your own business one day we will show you how (when you’re ready)
• a real opportunity to learn - you will be sat on a desk next to the two founders, who will manage all your training and development from day 1
We want people who are intelligent, driven, emotionally tough and know how to communicate with us, on our level. Grads and non-grads alike considered, we hire for attitude, not experience. If you want a cushy, boring, mediocrity accepted 9-5, this is not for you.
We also offer:
• Monthly Commission
• Annual profit share bonus (four figures+)
• Quarterly holiday targets
• Monthly lunch club targets
• Opening an international office in Australia in the next 2 years
• Friday beers
Send your CV over today to have a chat with our Talent Manager and find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'