Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Do you want the opportunity to join a growing Technology Recruitment company? They are offering graduates the chance to learn from and work with some of the most experienced Tech Recruiters in the market!
Salary: £22,000 + uncapped commission
About the client
Since starting up in 2015, this company have grown to 35 people big across London and Bristol offices, with the plans to open a New York office by the end of 2022! They are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to come in and expand their London team, rubbing shoulders with a Director who bills over £1,000,000 per year.
About the role - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sourcing the best candidates through job adverts and headhunting
- Interviewing candidates, arranging interviews and prepping candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients to provide the best service with confidence!
- Negotiating terms and closing deals
- Building a network and name for yourself
Requirements - Trainee recruitment consultant
- University degree (2:1 or higher) or commercial experience
- Confidence and willingness to learn about the technology market
- Strong communications skills via phone or in person
- A Go-Getter! Show your drive and determination to be the best
What the role offers you - Trainee recruitment consultant
- Excellent mentorship and training provided to enable you to build and hone your skills.
- Working in suave offices in a stunning pocket of Bank.
- Casual dress down office
- Amazingly collaborative environment
- Realistic earnings of £100,000 within 3+ years
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'