Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Package: £18,000 - £22, 000 Basic + Uncapped Commission + Benefits (£30K OTE Year 1) (£45K Year 2) (£60K Year 3)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
Our client is the fastest growing recruitment agency in Manchester and focus on Executive Search on a global scale. In their short 3-year history they have grown from 2 to over 26 staff and are looking to double in size over the next couple of years creating significant progression and leadership opportunities to graduates joining the business. They work high end senior roles making this position extremely lucrative as well as offering an industry leading 8-week graduate training academy. This opportunity is perfect for an ambitious graduate looking for a high-performance coaching culture where hard work and reward goes hand in hand.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- Basic Salary of £18-22K + market leading uncapped commission with no thresholds
- On Target Earnings as follows - £30K Year 1, £45K Year 2, £60K Year 3 £60K+ Year 3 Onwards
- 8 Week Graduate Training Academy
- Uncapped earning potential
- Work on candidates with basic salaries of £90K+ meaning high earning potential
- Fast track to management, very clear structured progression path up to Brand Director
- Regular basic salary increases for performance
- Regular business lunches out for hitting targets
- Be part of a high-performing and talented team with big ambitions
- Be part of a cohesive group of enthusiastically like-valued individuals, focused on delivering excellence
- Benefit from an extremely open environment, where the focus is on continuous learning and it is ok to fail.
- European City Breaks for hitting targets
- Potential for international travel to visit clients
- Unlimited annual leave
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
- Build relationships with candidates and clients
- Headhunting for senior positions within your chosen market
- Gathers information from Clients, industry research and sources to gain comprehensive understanding of the Client Company, industry, and the position requirements.
- Researches and identifies prospective candidates through targeted company research, industry sources, relevant prior searches, and internal sources.
- Places calls to prospective candidates and sources to elicit interest in the opportunity, obtain referrals, and/or collect market feedback.
- Conducts phone interviews to qualify prospective candidates against position requirements.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a Top University or 2 Years sales experience
- Confident and outgoing
- Ambitious individuals looking to progress quickly
- Commercially savvy
- Financially and success driven
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'