We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to work with one of our hugely successful and supportive clients based in Lichfield Centre.
Due to continued success, they are recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be confident, committed and have the desire to succeed in a fast paced environment.
Duties to include:
- Providing full support to the Consultants
- Advertising roles on a variety of job boards
- Handling advert response
- Liaising extensively with candidates and discussing their requirements
- Proactively sourcing candidates for roles
- Arranging meetings with candidates
- Registering candidates and ensuring correct paperwork
- Chasing paperwork
- Working with the Clearance department
- Assisting with filling bookings
- Proactively speaking to clients
- Making outbound sales calls
- Working to targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking and dedicated
Hours of Work:
7.30 - 5.00 or 7.00 -4.30 Monday to Friday with shorter hours in the summer
£20,000 - £23,000 plus bonus
Hollyfield Personnel do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from Hollyfield Personnel within 2 - 5 working days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Hollyfield Personnel to contact you and retain your details."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'