Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant. £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary DOE + £35K OTE. Incredible opportunities for career progression. Exceptional earning potential - market leading recruitment commission scheme. Full training.
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Your Rewards, Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary (DOE) with basic increase on target achievement.
- Market leading commission scheme - you can earn up to £35,000 in your first year!
- Up to four company expensed holidays a year!
- Quarterly team nights out. Summer and Christmas parties.
- Unlimited holiday policy once promoted.
- Home working as well as Knutsford office (currently working in the office three days per week).
- Private healthcare
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
- Recruit senior professionals across niche sectors
- Year on year growth, throughout a recession, turning over in excess of £13M in the past year.
- Full training Trainee Recruitment Consultant training scheme.
- Unrivalled career progression
- 3rd fastest growing recruiter in their sector
- Structured training
- Great working environment
- Sunday Times Top 100 Employer
- Accredited Gold by Investors in People for training and development
The role of a Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Fast paced sales role
- Sales and business development
- 70% telephone based
- Interview and selection of candidates
- Coaching candidates through the process
- Negotiate recruitment fees and packages for candidates
- Account management
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements
- Must be hard working and ambitious
- Career minded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Sales experience is desired; Estate agency, telesales, B2B, B2C, car sales, gym sales etc.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong time management skills
- Confident working towards targets
- Build Strong Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
- Tenacious Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'