TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - LONDON - COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY
Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning recruitment firm within the niche IT industry. Since our investment from TPG, we have experienced unprecedented exponential growth and as a result are looking for trainee recruitment consultants to join our team.
During your time with us, you will be part of a 1,900 strong sales team with 18 offices in 9 countries where hard work is recognised and rewarded. With uncapped commission and infrastructure with plenty of room for progression, we aim to progress our top recruits to senior recruitment consultants within their first 12 months.
Trainees are provided with access to award-winning training schemes, giving the opportunity to train on areas such as candidate management, recruiting best practices and contract negotiation.
What a Trainee Recruitment Consultant does:
- Builds and establishes new relationships for business development
- Hands-on management of the recruitment process
- Market research to identify new opportunities
- Understands the needs of candidates and employers inside an ecosystem
What do we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Great communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (any discipline)
- A strong work ethic, with self-motivation and the drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, confidence, and resilience
What do we offer Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Full training and career progression plan
- Industry-leading OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly company social events and fine-dining experiences
- VIP hospitality treatment at cultural events
- 5* national and global incentive trips and vacations
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- Weekly late start/early finish incentives
- Weekly dress-down days
Where will you be working?
- This role is within our Central London Office.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'