Competitive? Hungry for financial success? Want to build a career that will see you in a management position in 3 years?
Recruitment Consultant - The Role
As a Recruitment consultant you will be sourcing talent via job websites and inbound C.V submissions. Making and maintaining rapport with clients/candidates.
The suitable candidate for the position will have some if not all of the following:
- Degree educated to a 2:1 level or above
- Sales experience in a commission based role
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Interest in I.T and/or Finance sector
- A natural salesperson - charismatic by nature
The Perks of Working in Recruitment
- Effort = results - The harder you work, the more money you make
- Annual holiday targets - if you hit target you are sent on an all expenses paid holiday with the consultants who have also hit target, Previous trips have been Ibiza, Dublin, LA
- Monthly incentives - lunches in Michelin Star restaurants, vouchers, bonuses
- Work hard, play hard environment - weekly drinks with the team, office beer fridge + prosecco tap
Sounds like you? Get in touch now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'