EAC are currently representing a great opportunity for an individual to move into the Recruitment industry within a Market Leading organisation.
Great earning potential, company car scheme and private healthcare on offer with excellent progression opportunities.
This is an opportunity to learn from an Award-Winning Training and Development Team within the Recruitment industry and progress through a tangible hierarchy based on your performance.
If you have a desire to break into Recruitment, have a passion for sales and are keen to exceed targets to maximise your earnings, then this Recruitment Consultant role may be ideal for you!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant
In return, the successful Recruitment Consultant will be offered these perks and benefits:
Basic £18,000 - £25,000 basic dep. on + Commission
OTE £25,000 - £40,000 based on experience
Strong commission scheme with top earners making in excess of £70,000
Full training & development for Recruitment Consultants
Excellent progression path up to Senior Consultant and then Management level
Company Car and Private Healthcare (when performing at a certain level)
Duties as a Recruitment Consultant:
- 180 Recruitment Consultant and Account Management duties
- Sourcing and Recruiting Candidates from the database and obtaining referrals
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Placing Candidates into their desired roles
- Building strong a loyal relationship
- Managing compliance process
The ideal Candidate
- Passion to move into a Recruitment Consultant role
- Natural sales ability and flair
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Competitive and team player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'