Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Technology Sales
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We're looking for driven recruitment professionals to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
The main aspects of this role are to deliver an exceptional recruitment service to all our clients and candidates while achieving personal GP sales targets and assisting the team in exceeding company sales targets through developing successful and long term business relationships with both candidates and clients.
In return you'll receive a highly competitive basic salary with the ability to earn uncapped commission and have your success rewarded based solely on your own performance, not longevity with the business. When it comes to our progression path, the sky is the limit!
Sound like the recruitment job for you? Read on…
This position is within our successful Technology Sales recruitment team where you will be focusing on placing candidates on a permanent basis. You will be assigned a vertical within the Sales market and will work closely with sales professionals from telesales up to board level appointments, to technology companies across the UK. This position provides the flexibility to work with existing clients who have requirements within your vertical alongside generating new business to expand the existing client base.
The role is based in our Dudley head office however if you are looking to work in another office or within a different team which better suits your existing skill set you can see our full list of current vacancies on our work for us page. https://work-for-us
- Developing client relationships in order to place Concept Resourcing as a preferred staffing partner
- Updating candidate and client activity onto recruitment software
- Updating vacancy and interview spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Use of proformas in recruitment process
- CV searching and short listing via recruitment software, job boards, social media, LinkedIn
- Telephone or face to face interviewing of candidates for our client vacancies
- Short listing of suitable candidates for submission to company
- Generation of sales leads from every candidate call
- Obtaining candidate verbal and written references
- Scheduling candidate interviews with companies
- Obtaining candidate interview feedback
- Prioritisation of workload and vacancies
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI targets
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual GP sales target
You will have had office based sales experience, ideally within a business to business environment. Any experience of outbound telesales or general B2B sales experience is very desirable although not essential as full training will be provided.
You should be able to clearly demonstrate your achievements to date either academically or throughout your work history. You will be confident, ambitious and focused on progressing your career.
- Basic Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
- OTE: £22,000/ £24,000
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 over 3 years.
- Monthly awards including and not limited to Champagne, gift vouchers and lunch club events
- Quarterly incentives such as Skiing, Sailing, Henley Regatta, Chester Races, Exclusive Restaurants, Elite Golf Days
- Amazing city breaks including Barcelona, Dubai and Iceland
- Exclusive rewards for high achievers
Career Progression: Recruitment Consultant Level 1- Recruitment Consultant Level 2- Senior Consultant - Principal Consultant - Business Development Manager or Managing Consultant
Hours: 8:30 am - 18:00 Mon-Thurs. Fri 8:30 - 17:30 Overtime is expected as part of role.
Concept Resourcing is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy to the IT, Engineering, Field & Business Service Sectors. Celebrating great success since Establishing in 2000, Concept Resourcing is one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies.
Concept Resourcing are the preferred staffing partner to a broad and prestigious portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector and an approved Government Procurement Service supplier.
Having achieved the Investors in People (IIP) accreditation since 2008, Concept Resourcing demonstrate their long term commitment to improving employee relations and have recently invested heavily into new systems providing staff with the best industry technology to help drive future growth.
Our company values are at the heart of everything we do; we are connected, ambitious, specialist and trusted. Our ongoing success and expansion is testament to that, and the reason why we're celebrating success year after year in business. 2013 saw significant investment in infrastructure and a brand new, state of the art website.
Concept Resourcing have ambitious plans for continued growth this year, and as a result are looking to recruit a number of high calibre and ambitious recruitment professionals with proven ability to succeed within a fast paced, target driven environment.
Relevant experience can include: Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Technology, Business Development, Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'