Do you desire a career where you see the direct results of your efforts? Where your hard-work is rewarded at every step?
Where your career progression is based exclusively upon what you contribute?
Due to expansion and growth, Charles Hunter Associates are looking for financially driven Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our successful recruitment team. We are looking for candidates with the right attitude and a proven track record of success in whatever they have done in the past.
If you are willing to learn, we will give you all the training and mentoring you will need to be successful in this role. If you are ambitious, financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing business and a team of likeminded people, Charles Hunter Associates has the career for you.
What you'll do as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Business development to build and establish business relationships
- Selling and negotiation on multiple levels
- Head-hunting and applicant sourcing
- Complete management of the recruitment process
Charles Hunter Associates are an award-winning, leader for social care and social work recruitment. In less than 10 years, we have uniquely positioned ourselves as the go-to provider for specialists in social care and social work
What we look for in our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Ambitious/Goal Oriented
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- Competitive personality with a drive to win!
- Financially driven and motivated to learn
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, resilience and perseverance
- Willingness to fully invest yourself in the role and work hard in order to reap the rewards
Any experience in B2B sales or telesales is a plus but not required! No previous experience is necessary as all recruitment consultants receive initial and ongoing training.
We look for people with a positive attitude who have a proven history of success in anything they have done and a desire to succeed.
All new hires go through the CHAcademy, our intensive training program that will give you all the training and mentorship you will need to be extremely successful in this position.
The CHAcademy covers recruiting best practices, client and candidate management, contract negotiation, business development and business to business sales. Our extensive, blended training program is a mix of classroom style courses, on-the-job coaching, personal development plans and a dedicated senior manager/mentor.
What we offer Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Industry-leading OTE
- Uncapped Commission scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Quarterly Incentives
- Lunch clubs
- Career progression based entirely upon results not time or seniority
- Opportunity to become a team leader or manager within your first 2-3 years
- Industry-leading training throughout your career
- A company culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- 5? international trips and holiday incentives
- Regular company social events
Apply now and join our team of Recruitment Consultants, you could be our next CHAmpion!
- recruitment consultant
- business development
- trainee recruitment consultant
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'