Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity that can offer you strong career progression, unrivalled commission, the chance to work with industry experts and on-going, on the job training? We will offer you all the above with the opportunity to earn up to £50k within your first year!
Premier Group are a multi award winning organisation who have featured in the 'Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' five years in a row, as well as winning the Recruiter Fast 50 award three years running. We have five offices spanning across the UK and US in the IT, Digital and Engineering industries, and within your first week you will begin working alongside our successful consultants and learning all there is to know about Recruitment within these markets.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- Highly motivated to achieve your personal goals as well as hit daily KPIs and targets to progress within the business and begin earning commission!
- Strong work ethic and recognition that the more work and effort you put into your role, the more rewards you will see!
- Professionalism and good phone manner. Your role will be based around phone calls and you must be able to build successful relationships with your clients!
- Positive attitude and ability to take the good out of any situation. Recruitment is a sales job and you will have to deal with rejection!
- Patience! You will take in a huge amount of information throughout the training scheme and as in any sales role, it will take a while for you to succeed. Remember that the harder you work, the more successful you will be!
What have our Recruitment Consultants already achieved?
We have a successful team of Consultants within the Manchester office currently, and below are just some of the things they have achieved with Premier Group:
- Earned £50k within their first year, and £100k in the second
- Been promoted to Senior Consultant within 9 months and to Management level within 18 months
- Won prizes including tailored suits, TVs, watches and champagne
- Been on fully paid holidays to Las Vegas, Miami and Dubai
Our office in Manchester is growing and looking for eager Trainee Consultants to join and begin their careers in Recruitment. We are keen to speak to anyone who believes they can succeed in a work hard, play hard environment, wants to progress quickly in their careers and begin earning large sums of money.
We are based less than a minutes' walk from Manchester Piccadilly station in the city and our office includes a fully stocked beer and wine fridge, pool table, chill out areas and a PS4.
If the above matches your career desires, please apply below or contact Jessica at Premier on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'