Are you an ambitious graduate looking for a brand-new challenge? This role as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant may just be the perfect fit for you!
Our client is looking for ambitious, money-driven graduates to join their growing recruitment company in the Finance sector as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: £18,000 at Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Level
Commission: Realistic earnings - 1st year: £25,000 - £35,000
What’s on offer as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant?
- Close contact with the directors, who can offer thorough training and development
- Incentive team trips to the races and spa's
- A strong brand name in the market
- The chance to join a company that aims to triple in size over the next few years
The Role as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant?
A graduate trainee recruitment consultant will:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
The training as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant?
As a graduate trainee recruitment consultant, no previous experience is needed, as it will all be taught on the job! You will have close contact with a mentor, completing some theory-based training as well as role plays and scenario-based training. Their training programme won’t throw you in at the deep end!
Ideal candidate for a graduate trainee recruitment consultant?
- Degree educated (desired but not necessary)
- Sales experience (desired but not necessary)
- High achiever
- Drive and ambition
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiation and persuade
Still interested? Think you fit the criteria? Apply now to start the process with Vine Graduate.
Vine Graduate will support you through the whole interview process, help prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your skills and ability to potential employers.
Our typical roles include: Trainee Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Temporary Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Researcher, Headhunter, Executive Search, Trainee Headhunter, Graduate Headhunter.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'