Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you at the start of your recruitment or sales career? Do you have an interest in Engineering? Are you looking to kick-start a long-term career within Recruitment?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their growing Engineering Team. The role comes with a training development plan, excellent earning potential, plus working in a brand new office within an excellent working environment. Working in a 360 role, you will be responsible for generating new business through effective business development, managing a caseload of vacancies, match existing and potential candidates to vacancies, carrying out an in-depth screening and application via the telephone. Continuously build up and maintain a talent pool of available candidates, ensuring regular contact is maintained.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be actively involved in the business development of sourcing new Engineering vacancies
- To be actively involved in the recruitment and interview process of candidates for Engineering vacancies
- Create and post engaging job advertisements to attract candidates
- Match individuals to specific employment opportunities
- Carry out in-depth screening with candidates via telephone
- To liaise with clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Carry out in-depth interview preparation with candidates
- Coordinate and attend client meetings when needed
- To keep company CRM systems up to date at all times
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Applicants:
- Must have proven sales experience
- Ideally have recruitment experience
- Must have an interest in Engineering
- Must be driven and motivated
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, Business Development, Engineering, Automotive, Recruitment, Recruiting.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'