Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Package: £18,000 - £24,000 (Depending of Experience) OTE £35k - £40k in year 1 (Uncapped) + Benefits + Incentives
Location: Lower Earley (Must be able to drive as not accessible via public transport)
Benefits: Above industry average basic salaries, excellent commission schemes, Monthly and Quarterly bonus, Holiday Incentives (Skiing & Dubai!), 3pm finish every Friday, Industry leading training, Employee of the month & quarter, Lunch Clubs, Anniversary Awards and much more!
Our client features in the Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for and feature in the Recruiter top 100. They are a specialist recruitment consultancy within Gas, Engineering, Aerospace & Construction. They pride themselves on the statistic that 84% of their business is repeat business and have an average length of service of 6.6 years. They offer industry leading training, fully mapped out career progression, uncapped commission structure and fantastic incentives.
An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their successful team.
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your duties will include
- Sourcing / interviewing candidates
- Advertising job opportunities and manage advert response
- Networking to generate both client and candidate leads
- Working closely with Senior Consultants
- Working to achieve individual and team targets
- Office based role with some client meetings and trade shows
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will have the following skills/experience -
- Looking for a career within recruitment
- People Person with excellent communication skills
- Fun, dynamic, big personality, strong character and confident
- Well organised with excellent administration skills
- Target driven and money motivated
To apply for the above position of Trainee Recruitment Consultant please apply via the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further details.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"