Based in our modern offices in the centre of Watford, we work with a large and constantly evolving list of organisations in the local and surrounding area.
Reed Accountancy specialise in the recruitment of non-qualified and part qualified professionals for both permanent and temporary (interim) positions across all industry sectors.
With its unrivalled ability in matching the skills and ambitions of talented individuals into top finance roles, Reed Accountancy has become one of the best known and trusted recruitment brands in the industry.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within RSR is a professional sales role which can often be tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also highly rewarding, exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as superb earning potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings, sales presentations, organisational visits and networking events
• Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling REED that makes us stand out from the competitors
• Growing business by exploring potential opportunities and selling temporary / interim solutions within the existing client portfolio
• Creating business opportunities through proactive marketing of candidates including "spec calls"
• Attending client meetings to service existing business and seek new business
• Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future business needs
• Seeking to fully understand the requirements of client roles to maximise success ratios when putting candidates forward for the position
• Demonstrating the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage client expectations
• Understanding the processes, procedures and requirements of the clients' internal recruitment systems
• Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client
• Searching / sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals
• Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with REED
• Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking
• Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
• Completing relevant background checks and referencing
• Matching candidates to temporary / interim opportunities and filling existing temporary assignments
• Fully preparing candidates prior to submitting them to temporary bookings
• Writing accurate and engaging candidate profiles and actively promoting them to clients
• Working with urgency and ensuring that bookings are filled to agreed timescales
• Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using the internal databases
• Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements
• Producing ad-hoc reports as required
• Compliance and general administration
A Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute. To be successful within our business we look for someone with the following attributes:
• An ability to sell
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset - honest, flexible and reliable, with the determination to succeed
What Reed can offer you...
For the right person the rewards are tremendous, a competitive salary that reflects your skills and experience, an excellent OTE with uncapped earning potential, industry leading training and development opportunities as well as access to pension and health schemes.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"