Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for an energetic, hard working individual to come and join our team in Dorchester.
We're keen to talk to recent graduates looking to start a career in recruitment.
THE ROLE OF TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
- Manage multiple job vacancies, respond to applicants, and interview potential candidates
- Sourcing potential candidates through networking and database searches
- Arranging interviews between clients and candidates
- Negotiate offers between both clients and candidates
- Conduct market research, finding appropriate leads and organisations to contact for future business
- Build relationships and meet key individuals in the marketing space
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
- Someone with confidence, energy and personality
- Degree educated, ideally in a business degree or similar
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent people skills, to build strong relationships with both candidates and clients
- Experience in a sales or recruitment environment is desirable, but not a necessity
- Relationship Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'