Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20K basic + uncapped commission (OTE YR 1 £40K; YR2 70K; 100K+)
Want to be a part of a multi-award winning and fastest growing recruitment company in the UK?
Benefits X4 Group offer you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
• One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
• 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including skiing, Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza, Dubai
• Company away days Inc. Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
• Annual luxury boat party, action days, mud runs etc.
• Free gym with spa membership
• Monthly lunch clubs to London’s top restaurants
• FREE BOOZE in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
• Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
• Healthcare plan including sports massage, physiotherapy etc. allowance
• Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
- First office was in London in 2008, with offices across the globe since then; New York, New Zealand, Bristol, Brighton, Leeds and London.
- Specializing in high-end sectors where there is a lot of money to be earned; Construction, Engineering, Life Sciences and Technology
- You will be exposed to high-end professionals, leading businesses around the world with all expenses paid for when attending meetings
Clear Career Ladder:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant > Recruitment Consultant > Senior Recruitment Consultant > Lead Recruitment Consultant > Principal Recruitment Consultant > Associate
Some of the hardest working recruiters in the company have progressed on to Principal Recruitment Consultants in 5 years and are working towards becoming Associates
Busines Development: sales, cold calling , winning new business and contracts, account management, building and maintaining strong professional relationships
Candidate resourcing: headhunting the best talent for your clients, engaging with candidates, understanding their skill/requirements, finding them the best opportunity in their market. Closing deals, and seeing all processes from beginning to end.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Profile:
- University Graduate from the year 2017 or 2018 (preferable degree classification 2:1 or above)
- Played sport competitively / represented a team
- Worked since a young age or alongside studies
- Sales experience: B2B sales, telesales, door-to-door sales, fundraising, estate agency
- Confident, articulate and sociable
- Ambitious, competitive and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Intelligent, career driven and pro-active
Send your CV now to for immediate interview slots, or a simple 20 minute chat showing your interest and a tour of our office! Contact Ayan on for more details on the above.
Graduates: Don't wait for graduation before securing a job, secure a job before graduation!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"