Rowan Finance are Recruitment Specialists focused on identifying, evaluating and recruiting high calibre qualified finance professionals for ambitious SMEs across Lancashire and the Northwest. We have become the recruitment partner for many of the region’s most successful businesses, securing longevity and depth of relationships that surpass that of recruitment itself.
Now in its 4th year, our Lancashire office has experienced phenomenal growth and is now seeking individuals to join the business that will play an integral part in achieving our business goals and celebrating our future successes.
The wider Rowan Group is in its 7th successful year of trading and has investment plans which will see its team double in the next three years.
We are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the Rowan Finance team based in Chorley.
Initially the role will focus on the candidate experience and you will learn how to source, assess and interview candidates against a specific brief. With support, coaching and training, the role will then progress to focus on clients and you will learn about how to manage and develop relationships in order to generate opportunities for the team.
When you first join us, your day will include the following;
The role involves
- Delivering high quality shortlists of candidates for retained and contingent assignments taking full responsibility for the identification, approach and engagement and first level assessment
- Understanding Rowan’s market position and USP’s and use these in attracting and developing new relationships with target candidates
- Delivering first stage competency based interviews and WAVE profiling
- Attracting and managing best in class active talent banks for your disciplines and job families, working with people that can drive performance and growth.
- Retaining and developing inactive talent banks for your disciplines and job families, creating value add partnerships and long term relations
- Designing and delivering advertisements, online marketing communication and linked in content to attract suitable candidates and create a highly visible and reputable brand.
- Creating comprehensive research in line with the expectations agreed in the proposals, generating longlists of potential candidates identified in detail and building a compelling reason as to why specific job roles will be of interest to them and increase the prospects of them entering assignment processes.
- Attending client briefing meetings with consultants and prepare proposals and candidate briefing documents.
- Playing an integral role within your team in achieving an appropriate success rate of converting proposals to retainers
- Supporting consultants with administration duties and keep the Candidate Management System completely up to date with interview, meeting notes and market intelligence.
- Identifying ambitious SME’s, working with your team to attract and develop relationships with the business and its contacts which ultimately generate vacancies and revenue
- Identifying hot candidates with niche skills and work with your team to develop marketing strategies to support their placement into like-minded SME’s
- Highlighting the key competitors in the market
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or qualified by experience
- Credible and professional approach to work
- Able to display confidence in their work
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a methodical approach to tasks
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Academic Background
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job