Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Coventry City Centre
Basic Salary - Up to £20,000 + Uncapped Bonus Payments & Excellent Benefits Package
Our Engineering recruitment team in Coventry are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team!
Are you interested in transferring your skills into a recruitment career? Or are you new to the job market looking for the right opportunity to kick start your career? We want to hear from you! All you need is drive, enthusiasm and a passion for sales!
What will you get in return?
- Up to £20k per annum dependant upon experience.
- Uncapped bonus payments- no threshold!
- Ongoing career development and opportunities for progression.
- Internal and external sales specific training tailored to your role.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- The support of a team to offer help, guidance and development.
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our Directors.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
Your new role:
- Business Development - Cold calling local businesses (this is not high volume telesales - we value quality over quantity) and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new clients.
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from calling potential clients to closing the deal.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts.
- Candidate attraction and engagement.
- Managing recruited candidate's performances and troubleshooting any issues to ensure that clients and candidates are consistently satisfied.
- Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Area mapping - Outlining the employment set up of the current market.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets.
- Rejection handling.
Our Ideal Candidate:
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in recruitment, if you believe you have the following skills/attributes apply today!
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery.
- Tenacity and resilience - able to keep going even when under pressure and facing tough situations.
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed.
- Confident and personable.
- Own car and driving licence.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
We are keen to recruit the best talent into our company to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- recruitment consultant
- business development
- cold calling
- Business to business sales
- new business development
- client visits
- Temporary workers