Established in 2009, Citrus Connect is an independently owned Sales Recruitment Company, providing high quality sales recruitment solutions for businesses throughout the UK. We are the UK's No. 1 Recruitment Agency providing our candidates with sales roles across the UK with uncapped commission.
Opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a well-established company - Recruitment Resourcer salary: £17,000. As the new Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining an excellent, dynamic, well established and dedicated fun team.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for -
- Sourcing quality candidates for live vacancies across the UK
- Being highly proactive by utilising available resources
- Updating and maintaining in house system at all times
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring your provide a good level of vacancy briefing to gage interest
- Consistently having a proactive approach in attracting quality candidates in the market
- Ability to gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy, benefits package and promoting the culture of our clients to candidates
- Having a consultative approach and being the main point of contact for candidates
Requirements for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will -
- No previous experience is essential
- Strong attention to detail with great communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, on own initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent level of IT, administrative skills as a Recruitment Resourcer
- Strong ability in understanding requirements for the purpose of sourcing quality candidates
- Ability to deliver results at short notice by being high proactive
Apply now for an immediate interview!
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job